Message of Vice President for Business and Development Office
Dear Alumni, Students, academic and Support Staff, respected local and international partners of MWU, distinguished viewers of MWU Website,the Vice President for Business and Development Office is established to assist, manageand lead four directorates, one office and two centers of the university. These are:
- Business and development V/P office directorate
- ICT Directorate
- Revenue generation Directorate
- Enterprises Directorate
- Construction project office
- Waste Water treatment center and
- Compound beautification center.
The office is committed to:
- Improve the ICT infrastructure for delivery of quality Education, Research and Community Services
- Engage in some production and service provision activities
- Establish commercial entities that will create job opportunities for the unemployed workforce and to generate revenue
- Properly plan the construction project (prioritizing, focusing on quality) by considering intake capacity, number of staffs and available budget
- Beautify the compound (landscaping) and
- Increase collaborative links and partnerships with community, industry, government and non-government organization.
In general, personal dedication, team work establishing, fostering collaboration among stakeholders, carful implementation, evaluation,getting feedbacks and interventions on drawbacks on one hand sorting out good practices of the university and sustaining them, creating
good quality culture, good governance, resource generation and management will enable to its goals and uplift the university.Thank you for your interest to look at our website!
Leta Bekere Kumssa (PhD)
Office of Vice President for Business and development.