The Madda Walabu University Facility Management Directorate is accountable to the Vice-President for Administration and Students’ Affair, performing the following major activities
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control general services given to the University community;
- Develop effective and efficient facility administration and maintenance management methods and proper provision of other general services;
- Provide general services including housing, postal and telephone, water, electricity, cleaning, gardening and other related services;
- Ensure that all decisions made on facility administration and maintenance management, provision of general services in the University are consistent with pertinent policies and regulations;
- Organizes class rooms with necessary materials that help the teaching-learning process.
- Evaluate the office’s employee’s performance and recommend good performers for pay raise or promotion or other forms of reward;
- Provide the necessary support to college/school level general services work units;
- Perform other related duties given by the VPASA.